The National e-Science Centre’s research (NeSC) consists of a research group in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh and a research group in Information Services at the University of Glasgow. They were awarded an EPSRC platform grant in 2008. Each year, the group produces an annual report to present their progress and research highlights and to engage their collaborators in defining research priorities, directions and sustainability plans.
- We have doubled our publication rate since last year
- Jano van Hemert was awarded a Scottish Crucible
- Two of our students won three awards for their honours projects
- Dave Robertson has become head of the School of Informatics
- We have started an Alumni Programme for staff and students