This is the first release of the 1.4 branch that is intended to be an stable branch.
We have also released an experimental portable version for Windows (x86)
packed as a zip file (dcmconf-1.4.0-portable.zip).
- 3485818 Unselecting delete private attributes not working.
- 3485814 StudyID transformer does not allow absolute paths.
- 3485681 Edit global parameters button broken.
- 3484986 Data not inserted when DICOM Study time is empty.
- 3482761 Service fails to run.
- 3418417 failure in anonymisation due to large original ID.
- 3412920 Exception when running FolderAnonymiser.
- 3309621 Cast exception in pixel cleaner.
- 3308320 PixelCleaner Configuration does not complete.
- 3307965 Policy Editor should remember last opened folder.
- Namespace update for the XML schemas.
- Improvements in Policy Editor. Load the simple-transformers.jar at
startup (FR 3307970).
- Reorganisation of the GUI for the Graphical FolderAnonymiser.
- Wildcards filtering out of files (FR 3488134).
- Pixelmed version updated to 20111230.
- dcm4che2 version updated to 2.0.25
- AnonymiserOperation accepts Properties as other operations that can
be set just for it in the workflow document.
- The Transformer classes have a constructor that takes a Properties
object to make use of this, but a fallback mechanism allows the use of the
default constructor for backwards compatibility.