Evolution of release 1.4.0. All the patches released since then applied (see 1.4.0 folder for more information).
For installing DICOM Confidential please download the executable jar dicom-confidential-1.4.1.jar.
- FolderWatcher application added.
- Changes to the GUI (graphFA).
- Updated pixelmed version to 20130929.
- Updated dcm4che2 version to 2.0.26.
- Updated xmlbeans version to 2.6.0.
- Updated Jsch version to 0.1.49.
- Improved Quarantine mechanism:
- new properties: Quarantine.active and Quarantine.dir
- previous properties supported for backwards compatibility (to be maintained in branch 1.4 only).
- works with filtered/rejected files also.
- optionally recreates original folder structure in the quarantine area.
- Changes to file filtering.
- Logging files with temporal information in their names.
- Implemented patch (3586354) force the jarsigner to use SHA1.
- New sequence aware UID manipulation classes (see Feature Request 3586700):
- 3581834 Remove target in Policy Editor not working for multiple selections.
- 3516884 Wrong links in Windows menu.
- 3306945 UIDGenerator permanently changed the root when set at Target level.
- The dcm4che2 adaptor is not fully up-to-date and migth not support some functionality.