1. L. Ostergaard, R. Weisskoff, D. Chesler, C. Gyldensted, and B. Rosen, “High resolution measurement of cerebral blood flow using intravascular tracer bolus passages. part i: Mathematical approach and statistical analysis,” Magn Reson Med, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 715–25, 1996.
2. F. Zhu, T. Carpenter, D. R. Gonzalez, M. Atkinson, and J. Wardlaw, “Computed tomography perfusion imaging denoising using Gaussian process regression,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 57, no. 12, pp. N183–198, 2012.
3. F. Zhu, D. R. Gonzalez, T. Carpenter, M. Atkinson, and J. Wardlaw, “Automatic Lesion Area Detection Using Source Image Correlation Coefficient for CT Perfusion Imaging”, IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, Under Revision.
4. F. Zhu, D. Gonzalez, T. Carpenter, M. Atkinson, and J. Wardlaw, “Parallel per- fusion imaging processing using GPGPU,” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 2012.
5. I. Kane, T. Carpenter, F. Chappell, C. Rivers, P. Armitage, P. Sandercock and J. Wardlaw, “Comparison of 10 different magnetic resonance perfusion imaging processing methods in acute ischemic stroke effect on lesion size, proportion of patients with diffusion/perfusion mismatch, clinical scores, and radiologic outcomes”, Am Heart Assoc, vol . 38, no. 12, pp 3158-64, 2007.